HTNK is looking for a Wholesale Manager for a fine jewellery house renowned for wearable works of art, located in Amsterdam. This is a brand which is detailed & elegant whilst encompassing an unmistakable wit and human touch.
The core brand values are: design, craftsmanship, and sustainability; which can be felt in all aspects of the business, including the sustainably sourced gold and responsibly-mined precious stones used to create beautiful & unique pieces. Attention to detail and innovation are at the heart of this brand, as well as an unsurpassed customer service.
Thriving on a collaborative culture, yet, each member is trusted with the freedom to make decisions and take ownership of their role. This is a team that takes pride in making an impact and have the space to offer their own unique, positive contribution to the brand.
The new Wholesale Manager has a great understanding of the global luxury and fine jewellery retail landscape, and possess a can-do sales mentality. You are a team player, who is willing to travel, and you have 3-5 years of working experience, preferably also in the Asian market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of sales agents and buyers
- Operational management
- Trade fairs and in-store trunk show coordination
- Shaping the wholesale strategy
- Gather feedback on product, pricing, and trends
- Analyse sales data
- Manage store services
- Overseeing store growth and store performance growth
- Grow the brand in Asia, the US, Middle East, and Europe (including selecting agents)
- Active selling between markets
Please click the "Apply" button below and send us your updated CV.