40% fashion-professional, 30% teamplayer, 15% structure giver, 10% networker, 5% fashion-victim, our client is looking for a clothing technician for a well known brand based in Hamburg, Germany.
Our client is a highly successful and growing urban fashion brand that is currently sold in 13 countries. The company is known for high quality standards and lifestyle attitude, along with a passion for bold details and authentic design. Their collections are not just regulars in the assortments of leading fashion stores, department stores and online-shop sites, fashion must haves with a very special signature.
As a clothing technologist, you will take on an important task in our collection creation and quality assurance. In this role, you are the main contact person for our design team and our international suppliers. You will assist in the creation of the collections, manage the data in our systems, optimize fits and support us in ensuring the company’s production specifications and assists in ensuring that those specifications are met. Furthermore, you are in close contact with the company’s suppliers.
- (preferably) a studied garment technology or you have a comparable qualification
- with at least two years of professional experience in a corresponding position
- experienced in the professional assessment of collections in terms of fit, quality, material, and workmanship » experienced in communicating with international suppliers
- familiar with sample stages and the bulk production processes
- organized to ensure that deadlines are met
- experienced in the development and creation of worksheets and measurement tables for samples same as for bulk production
- experienced in using MS Office applications
- English speaking
Your tasks with us:
- you are the interface between the design team and their suppliers
- you ensure the correct product quality and outcome of their fits
- you accompany the product from scratch to production release
- develop and follow up graduations
- create and maintain measurement and grading tables
- checking and optimising cuts and fits
With our client you have:
- a warm, creative and international team
- a creative atmosphere with exciting tasks
- a sense of belonging and flat hierarchies
- exclusive employee discounts on the company’s products and corporate benefits membership
- English as the main company language
- free German courses if needed
- numerous dining options including a canteen in the immediate vicinity
If you feel that you are with us, then we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!