Do you often challenge the status quo? Are you a motivator and connector with proven experience in an omnichannel marketing and brand role? Want to be responsible for leading the consumer communications touchpoints, in terms of message, and media resources across all bought, earned, and owned channels? Become Marketing Manager and trendsetter at this Dutch multi-channel fashion brand.
About the job
All creative and marketing strategy comes from our own teams. Whether a multi-million investment strategy, shooting content around the world, or identifying the most influential social media post for that moment, it’s all done by us. We utilise traditional storytelling media and techniques, as much as the most modern, to make the biggest impact.
In this role you work directly with the Marketing Director, you are part of a team and you will bring strategic leadership to the department as they own the consumer pathway and influence applied throughout. You will have many dotted lines with colleagues from other channels, such as Online Marketing, Creative, Retail Communications. Can you think customer-centric and are you aware that personality is just as important? Innovative, trendy, energetic and with flair & charisma: a professional who knows the latest trends and is creative.
Attention to detail is key, to challenge all channels to leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of great marketing that is effective and easily understood. Challenging the norm of communications purpose, and pushing innovation to be most effective and influential is paramount. Next to motivate yourself and the team to always evolve, maintaining core values and DNA of the brand is at the heart of the role. You partner with our Senior Leadership Management, Product and Sales team to know the business and consumer interaction throughout.
What do we expect from you?
5-7 years marketing and brand role experience with demonstrable proof/knowledge of:
- Proven experience working with omnichannel touchpoints to tell stories creatively and drive sales
- Managing and liaising with creative, media, and PR agencies
- Knowledge of digital-specific media planning from organic & paid social to brand content marketing
- Working closely and collaboratively with creatives and heads of channels
- Understanding consumer behaviours and how to influence them in multi-media and innovative formats
- Attention to detail
- International Marketing experience preferred
- Excellent English and Dutch written and spoken communication skills
- Know the zeitgeist, what is newsworthy, and cultural cues that can be injected to a modern brand
- Talent over education; show your skills and prove you are a strong team player
With your out-of-the-box thinking and analytical skills, you ensure daily that our company can continue to grow and innovate, so there must be something in return. You will therefore get from us:
- A great job with a lot of freedom and responsibility within a growing business.
- A salary that matches your knowledge, education and experience.
- The opportunity to continuously learn and develop, both professionally and personally. Our own academy, for example, offers various education and training opportunities that you need to excel with us.
- Hybrid working: working in the office and working from home (including home working allowance). Choose daily the workplace that suits you best.
- Travel allowance, 25 days of holiday and 8% holiday money, standard 20% shop discount and an extensive package of collective insurances.
- Discount on your sports subscription, participate in boot camp and/or boxing lessons at a reduced rate and enjoy free fruit at our head office.
- Team outings, BBQs, events, drinks and more!
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!