Denim Designer Kids/Teens
We are looking for one of our clients for a: Denim Designer kids/teens
As a denim designer you are responsible for the development and design of the denim collection for Kids and Teens. You translate the concept of the collection and trends in the market into denim items that are in line with the brands handwriting. In this challenging role there is plenty of opportunity to literally take this collection to a higher level!
On a daily basis you deal with:
• You will work with themes from all 4 kids collections and convert them into innovative, but commercial denim items (not just jeans)
• You are responsible for the distribution and development of the NOS denim package of all 4 kids collections.
• You are continuously looking for inspiration via Social Media, professional literature, shopping trips and visiting trade fairs (if this is possible again);
• You are aware of new developments regarding CSR/sustainability in the denim area.
• You work closely with buying and product development to arrive at an ultimate end product;
• You contribute ideas about patterns, fits and quality control;
• After sell in and in-season you are evaluating the collection which serves as input for subsequent collections.
360 in the organization:
In this role you report directly to the division manager kids. You work closely with buying, product development, the designers and the head of designs.
This is what you bring with you:
• Completed MBO or HBO education;
• At least 2-3 years of work experience;
• Demonstrable work experience as a denim designer and technical knowledge;
• Experience in a retail organization is a plus;
• You are also enthusiastic, proactive, flexible and you can keep an overview.
Your top talents:
What we offer:
• 25 HOLI days
• Pension plan
• Apple Gear
• Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
• 38-hour work week
We're an international fashion brand with a denim heart. We have over 2,000 points of sales worldwide and over 30 brand (outlet) stores with a strong focus on Europe with the DACH Region as our biggest market.
You will become part of our team full of creative, driven and fashion-minded colleagues. We take good care of you and make sure you feel right at home. You can expect an open culture in an inspiring workplace. Our head office is located near Rotterdam, but we have more than 30 showrooms across Europe.
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!