Fashion Designer - Knitwear
60% fashion junkie, 20% team player, 15% organizer, 5% networker We are looking for a fashion designer for a well know company based in Hamburg, Germany.
Our client is a highly successful and growing urban fashion brand that is currently sold in 13 countries. We are known for our high quality standards and lifestyle attitude along with a passion for bold details and authentic design. Our collections are not just regulars in the assortments of leading fashion stores, department stores and online-shop sites fashion must haves with a very special signature.
The development and creation of an exceptional complete collection, with the main focus on knitwear and sweatshirts, is in the foreground for you as a designer. With a lot of love for details, an eye for speciality, modernism, and your feeling for commercial trends, you will design a section and/or sections of our client's collection. You have a good eye for fits and workmanship, are fashionable and have experience in working with international factories. Passion and enthusiasm for urban fashion are further characteristics that will enable you to work with our client to realize an extraordinary brand ... together with us.
- a Fashion Designer with a successfully completed degree or comparable training in the field of fashion design with heart beats for urban fashion/denim, and you have a keen sense for trends.
- familiar with the implementation of different product groups such as knitwear or sweatshirts
- always „up to date“ and have very good knowledge of brands, markets, and target groups
- confident in the English language and know how to operate MS Office
- an initiative team player
- blessed with high quality standards for yourself and your work
- plan, design & develop our collections
- help to shape the unmistakable signature of the brand with love to the detail and an eye for the extraordinary.
- develop color, fabric and ingredient concepts
- organize fittings and fit optimization in collaboration with the Technical Department
- observe the fashion developments in Germany and abroad through trend research, trade fair visits and store checks
- visit and communicate with foreign production partners and our offices abroad
With our client you have:
- a warm, creative and international team
- a creative atmosphere with exciting tasks
- a sense of belonging and flat hierarchies
- exclusive employee discounts on the products and corporate benefits membership
- English as the main company language
- free German courses if needed
- numerous dining options including a canteen in the immediate vicinity
If you feel that you are the right candidate, then we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!