FASHION MARKETING, COMMUNICATION & PROJECTS INTERNSHIP
We’re looking for interns in fashion/with a fashion background based in Amsterdam. Contact us if you’re a talented content creator with a knack for social media and a strong interest in creative project management.
As Fashion Marketing, Communication & Projects Intern you are a skilled writer, social media fanatic and able to absorb the identity of HTNK & the current zeitgeist and put it in words with ease. You are experienced in working with InDesign and preferably Illustrator & Photoshop and have a strong fashion sense. You get to work independently on your own assignments, but will also be assisting our Managing Director and Project Manager with our events & projects such as Lichting and The House of Denim Foundation. At HTNK we’re always open to new input and encourage growth.
Since 1997, HTNK is the one-stop-shop for everyone with ambitions in fashion. At HTNK we pride ourselves to be the only extensively internationally operating fashion recruitment & consultancy agency in the Netherlands. Based in Amsterdam, our network truly is global.
But HTNK is much more than ‘just a recruitment agency’. From nurturing recently graduated top talent, to building professional teams, to boosting new business development. At HTNK we initiate / organize projects such as Lichting, Denim Days, House of Denim, Jean School and Denim City, several platforms at Mode fabriek, and many many more.
- Develop & execute a solid communication strategy & planning while protecting & maintaining the HTNK Identity in all communication outlets.
- Create and curate textual & visual content related to HTNK’s activities for HTNK’s consult assignments, social media channels, website and press.
- Boost traffic and engagement on HTNK’s online channels.
- Production of events & projects such as Lichting and The House of Denim
- Contribute to HTNK’s projects & events by sharing suggestions and creative ideas and presenting them.
- Assist in office administration, recruitment activities & maintenance.
What will you learn?
- We provide you all the ins and outs of the business side of fashion:
- You’ll gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the communication and PR field.
- You’ll learn how to communicate in a professional matter from the inside of our company; (intern and extern) with the use of social media, websites and print.
- You’ll practice and improve your writing for different objectives (English and Dutch). Keeping purpose, target group & tone of voice in mind.
- You’ll learn how to realize a production-based project from concept and planning to final execution.
- You'll learn to carry your own responsibilities, while working closely together with the Managing Director.
- You'll learn to plan & think ahead, keeping deadlines & schedules in mind.
For any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration 3-6 months, fulltime or 4 days a week
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!