We are looking for a:
For this position we are looking for a real Denim Aficionado!
Do you have a passion for this beautiful product and do you know everything about washing and treatments? Do you want to use your passion and knowledge to take this product group to an even higher level? Then read on quickly!
We’re an international fashion brand with a denim heart based in the Netherlands near Rotterdam. We have over 2.000 points of sales worldwide and over 30 brand (outlet) stores with a strong focus on Europe with the DACH Region as our biggest market.
As Buyer Denim you are responsible for the total purchase of the denim package in such a way that an optimal margin, delivery and profitability can be achieved without losing sight of the quality of our products.
Thanks to your specialist denim know-how and interest in CSR, you make it your mission to create the best possible product that is completely on trend and more sustainable every season.
On a daily basis you deal with:
• Maintaining contact with suppliers, mainly in Tunisia and Turkey;
• Conducting negotiations to make the best price agreements and to purchase at the most favorable rates;
• Together with the Garment Technician and Designer you are responsible for the passing of the samples and the elaboration and sending of comments to the suppliers;
• You monitor the quality of your products and are continuously looking for opportunities to improve the quality;
• You are involved in the further implementation of the CSR policy.
360 in the organization:
In this role you report directly to the Buying Manager. You work closely with the Division Managers, Designers, Garment Technicians and CSR Manager.
This is what you bring with you:
• Bachelor education;
• At least 5 years of work experience as a Buyer and/or Product Manager;
• Demonstrable technical knowledge but above all Love for the product!
• Experience with implementing the CSR policy when it comes to the production of Denim;
• Experience with SAP is a plus;
• Furthermore, you are proactive, decisive, a strong discussion partner, passionate
Your top talents:
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme
• 25 HOLI days
• Pension plan
• Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
• 38-hour work week
You will become part of our denim family full of creative, driven and fashion-minded colleagues. We take good care of you and make sure you feel at home. You can expect an open culture in an inspiring workplace. Our head office is located in near Rotterdam but we have more than 30 showrooms across Europe.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you think this is YOUR dream job?
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!