Jr/mid level copywriter/creator
Are you a skilled writer looking to use your talent to tell brand stories with substance? Are you ready to take the next step in the world of content-creation, supercharging brands and organisations with your ideas? Are you interested in doing all this in a central-Amsterdam office?
Who we are...
Our client has been evolving fast into an agile agency that is able to craft and execute strategies and content marketing which stands out. Recently we've started to develop brands for clients, from inception to design to small scale manufacturing, blurring the lines between agency and ODM (original design manufacturer). Our creative services are combined with analytics and accountability.
Clients are generally globally-operating companies in the B2B realm, but we also count one of the coolest brands as a client. While business-to-business is sometimes referred to as 'business-2-boring', we definitely don't do boring. We provide high-quality storytelling for cutting-edge companies, across a range of subjects.
Our team is international. Our creative network is also.
During COVID-19, we have fully ensured our office environment meets all required safety measures from the Dutch government.
What to Expect
- As junior/mid-level copywriter you’ll become a key part of our creative team - working with the Creative Director and Producers on written content of all types: from social and newsletters, to blogs and video scripts.
- You’ll write for start-ups, corporate clients, non-profit organisations and sustainable brands, while learning all about the ins and outs of content creation, PR and social campaigns.
- You’ll help secure, shape, and sell the work we create through copy and creativity, championing the substance and personality in our work.
- You’ll support our teams by writing, editing and proofreading for pitches, internal assignments and projects in production alike.
- Other than great copy, your job is to ensure that everything makes sense, is consistent and meets objectives.
- As you'll be looking after copy for projects as part of a small creative team, this job is as hands-on as it gets.
- You’ll collaborate with our team of creatives and marketeers to hone your skills, and better understand the full inner workings of an integrated content agency in 2021.
- Excellent command of the English language. Dutch is a plus!
- You are a Jr. to Mid-level copywriter, with relevant experience to back this.
- You like writing copy from scratch as well as enhancing texts written by others.
- You can capture ideas with copy that is clear and compelling at the same time: convincing without bullsh*t, cheesy puns or esoteric language. This is not your cookie-cutter content-writing job, this is storytelling with substance.
- You understand that creativity is nothing without criticism: not only can you express your opinion confidently, but know how and when to kill your darlings - and know it’s never personal.
- You take responsibility, are hands-on, and don’t mind getting those same hands dirty. Sometimes it takes that extra mile to truly reach where we’re going. And we’re in it together.
- We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal motivation.
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!