Social media Intern
Super Stories is an Amsterdam-based content marketing agency. Evolved from a publishing house into our current form, we bring with us fifteen years of hosting events, publishing magazines (print and digital), creating films and organizing events.
Super Stories is an agile agency that is able to craft and execute strategies and content marketing which stand out. Our creative services are combined with analytics and accountability.
Recently we've started to develop self-owned brands; from inception to design to small scale manufacturing, blurring the lines between agency and ODM (original design manufacturer). Super Stories' clients are generally globally-operating companies in the B2B realm. While business-to-business is sometimes referred to as 'business-2-boring', we don't do boring.
Super Stories provides high-quality storytelling for cutting-edge companies, across a range of subjects. Whether it's the lightest tent in the world, technologically-advanced denim, premium audio or revolutionary (and sustainable) ways to dye textiles, our motto remains the same: substance matters.
Our team is international. Our creative network is also.
SuperStories stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal motivation.
Who you are ...
You're a talented student in either fashion branding and/or management, journalism, communication sciences etc;
You have creative writing skills, a feeling for design as well as an analytical mindset;
You are min. 21 years old and in your 3rd or 4th year;
You are creative, but also hands-on;
You're a self-driven, energetic team player; an authentic human being with a positive mindset;
You have an insatiable drive to grow, both yourself and others, while always looking for opportunities to learn;
You want and are able to make a difference and do see the big picture;
You have excellent command of the English language. Dutch is a plus!
The internship consists amongst others of...
- Operating several social media accounts (IG & FB). From natural wine to a women’s start-up denim brand with a purpose. From execution to community management;
- Learning how to + co-developing content marketing strategies;
- Learning how to become an IG master (copy, video, analytics);
- Learning how to create video (optional);
- Trend research.
- Working with a team of creative, forward-thinking people.
- Extra-curricular education, including courses and seminars, to expand your mind and skillset.
- You’ll come to know our private natural wine bar (of course keeping the 1.5 m distance rule in mind) like the back of your hand.
COVID-19 considerations: We have fully ensured our office environment meets all required safety measures from the Dutch government.
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!