HTNK is looking for a detail-oriented Product Administrator for a young menswear studio who's just relocated to Amsterdam!
You will be working directly with the Founder in this role and are given the freedom to grow in this role.
You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of products in their systems. This includes conscientious capture of all product data including: fabric compositions, garment weights, costings and duty classifications.
You will also:
- Maintain accurate Stock On Hand at all times for both raw materials and finished goods.
- Generate and dispatch of EAN barcode labels for both sampling and bulk production.
- Assist in generation and presentation of weekly stock-related reports for the management team.
- Work with Design & Product Development teams in the creation and maintenance of Bill of Materials.
- Timely and accurate communication with finance team regarding customer shipments and invoicing.
- Manage product-related communication with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Support wholesale administration
- Assist in establishing the new warehouse; tracking e-commerce and wholesale
- Processing and tracking of salesman and press samples.
The ideal candidate has/is:
- At least two years of similar working experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, inventory management systems and cloud-based programs including Google Suite.
- Experience with Xero and Unleashed (this is a preferred advantage, but not a mandatory).
- Extremely organised with an obsession for detail, process and efficiency.
- A fast learner with clear communication skills, initiative and steady energy.
- Able to trouble-shoot and rationally resolve issues.
Please apply directly by sending us your CV & salary indication, if you are ready to boost your career!