DTP / MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER
South of Netherlands
HTNK is looking for a (Medior) DTP/ Multimedia Designer, to work at an innovative and International textile brand located in the South of the Netherlands.
We are only interested in candidates that (already) live in South of the Netherlands.
develop and translate the overall brand direction into graphic assets following the Brand guidelines provided by the Marketing department, underlining the brand values including; guidelines, sales manuals, presentations, as well as packaging, POS and media kits e.g. product support information.
Within this position, as part of the [digital] marketing team, you will work together with the creative studio, category management and sales in developing a strong conception for all relevant in-/ and external brand communication.
You will help define and maintain the brand identity in communication by delivering a strong, consistent handwriting and way of working in close alignment with design and the highly innovative standard at this brand.
- Translating and implementing design in accordance to brand direction following overall Art direction into digital files/ work files ready to print and/ or publish online
- Work from a Marketing point of view, closely together with all internal departments to implement a wide variety of graphical artworks
- When necessary, work with both customers and external agencies to develop graphical artworks in line with the brand strategies
- Check and ensure all artworks produced are proof read, meet brand guidelines and are of high quality standard
- Understand how to work within budgets on a project by project basis together with the marketing manager
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- HBO education completed in Multi-Media/ Graphic Design and/or relevant field of study
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience in print, digital, retail and/ or brand design. Preferably in an international organization with global brand, fashion apparel industry
- Project management skills: The ability to see projects through all phases of implementation including: planning, design development, resource and production
- Thorough understanding of creative process, color theory and typography
- Organized, ability to prioritize, and can work well under time constraints and deadlines
- Proactive, a self-starter that is highly motivated to work in a rapid paced environment
- Must be proficient in Adobe creative suite programs, incl. audio, visual effects and animation
- Fluent in English; both written and verbal communication skills
If this job sounds interesting to you, and do you fit the above requirements? Then please apply now!