CATEGORY DESIGN MANAGER YOUNG FEMALE FASHIONLABEL IN CHINA
HTNK is looking for an inspiring & creative Category Designmanager/Senior Designer for a new womenswear brand that is part of a trend-driven retail organization, located in one of China's most exciting cities. The new brand will be focussed on a young affluent female customer, a global creative spirit, visual inividualism mixed with streetstyle. Femininity, cool esthetics, tailoring & a bit of edginess.
• Identify and translate the must have trends for fashion forward product.
• Confidently translate trends into viable commercial styles.
• Create mood- and trend boards using global influences.
• Providing graphic direction to the graphics designers seasonally
• Range building skills and ability to work closely with buyers and present ranges to the business.
• Understand product garment construction.
• Produce detailed tech packs and brief suppliers confidently, work with buyers and suppliers directly.
• Produce CAD artworks and presentation boards.
• Be part of a designteam working close with the Commerical and Creative Director of the brand.
• You will be creative and trend driven with a good eye for detail.
• You will have a commercial eye which complements your trend awareness.
• Computer literate with strong CAD skills.
• Excellent illustrator and photoshop skills are a must.
• You will have a proven background in design.
• You will be a team player and able to build relationships.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• At least 5 years of relevant experiience in a similar role
• BA or MA in Fashion Design.
• A natural curiosity and interest in Chinese culture and society.
Do you fit to the described profile, and you are ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now!