INTERNATIONAL VISUAL PLANNER/MERCHANDISER
HTNK is looking for an experienced Visual Planner (Merchandising), for an international sportswear brand. Location Amsterdam/Europe, fulltime position.
Reporting to Sr. Director EU Merchandising, you’ll create, maintain and visually communicate sell-in merchandising plans.
You’ll work closely with the Merchandising, Sales and Planning teams, focused on their Pan-European strategic accounts to manage and co-ordinate all merchandising requirements, category reviews and market data to ensure that products appear in the right channel, in the right place, and at the right time.
- You’ll determine a strategy for floor planograms for product placement
- Collaborate with Visual Merchandising team to assure alignment
- Collaborating with Category counterparts to drive a cohesive merchandising
strategy across apparel, footwear, and accessories
- Driving product assortments to ensure amplification of key products, concepts &
stories with a retail end in mind
- Maintain a strong understanding of product demand
- 3-5 years’ experience, ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes
- Experience in Visual Merchandising or strong working knowledge of this
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; sets challenging standards, develops
strong partnerships, and leads others to action.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, and Illustrator required
- Ability to travel 25% of the time