Fashion Business Programme Leader
HTNK is looking for:
Fashion Business Programme Leader at AFA Amsterdam Fashion Academy The Fashion Business Programme Leader is responsible for developing and managing the assigned teaching modules according to the given scientific and quality standards, ensuring compliance with the accreditation requirements.
The Fashion Business Programme Leader will coordinate and develop the faculty of the area of reference and will guarantee the quality of the student learning experience through tutoring and individual supervision.
Key Activities of the Fashion Business Programme Leader Modules Management:
- Coordinate the modules in the assigned teaching area.
- Actively support the Director of the Academy in keeping the accreditation requirements and achieving the educational targets set.
- Collaborate with the academic department in the design and development of the courses.
- Be the contact person for the faculty of the given teaching area.
- Monitor their academic activities in terms of teaching quality standards as well as in terms of active support for the student teaching experience.
- Ensure that the faculty meets the quality requirements defined at company level. Students Tutoring:
- Be the contact person for students on assigned courses, supporting them in their training and encouraging their successful completion (progression and graduation rate).
- Contribute to the students’ positive learning experience through engaging activities.
Academic Industry Projects:
- Actively support in the development of academic projects in collaboration with fashion brands.
- Ensure the full implementation of projects at the academic level through the involvement of faculty and students.
- Be actively present at times of promotion of the school (e.g. open days, admission activities, career service activities) and collaboration with partner companies.
Educational and Professional Requirements:
- Master’s Degree
- Min. 3 years of experience as teacher in an international higher education institution, and 1 year of experience in coordinating academic projects and teams;
- Teaching experience with students from a wide variety of age groups and skill levels (undergraduate level, postgraduate level);
- Experience with creating educational materials and extracurricular activities to challenge students and meet curriculum objectives;
- Preferably based in Amsterdam area;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with a strong attention to details as well critical-thinking skills;
- Strong relationship-building skills to build networks and solid connections with the fashion industry brands.
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!