SENIOR DENIM DESIGNER WOMENSWEAR IN CHINA
HTNK is looking for a passionate, motivated & experienced Denim Designer Womenswear for a global brand in the fast moving Chinese market.
You will do research to get insight in the latest denim trends, and will be responsible for the continuous success and growth of the brand together with the Denim Designmanager. You are expected to be up-to-date on the market trends and new product opportunities for which you will make frequent inspiration trips in Asia.
You will build and deliver strong design for your assigned collection that is in line with the annual growth plan. You are a team player and like to coach the (junior)designers in different areas where needed.
- A Bachelor's degree in Fashion.
- At least 5 years of working experience in fashion design of which at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Experience in working with denim is a MUST.
- Knowledge on global jeanswear and trend-leading street/ casual-wear brands.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Familiar with working with PLM systems.
Are you a fashion pioneer by heart who would you like to work in a multicultural environment in China? Do you have the fashion and technical sense to take on this amazing challenge? Please apply now!
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!