FASHION DESIGN MANAGER
São Paulo, Brazil
HTNK is looking for a Fashion Design Manager Womenswear, for a digital fashion brand in the heart of São Paulo, Brazil!
A super exiting company, that grew from start up to scale up over the last 8 years.
You will report to the Head of Products and Creative Director, and will work closely with Buying & Development teams to realize a stylish, but affordable collection.
Our client is a fast fashion retailer – with a premium look & feel, and approach. The team is international oriented and therefore speaks English.
What you'll do:
- Research, identify and propose new trends, fabrics, and techniques, create inspiration boards, advocate for and influence trend ideas in assortments.
- Develop and maintain the brand's design standards to drive brand consistency and evolution. Provide innovative creative solutions that elevate the brand, and engage customers.
- Strategy and project management: present and deploy innovative ideas to always stay ‘a brand of the future’.
- Be the point of reference for fashion in the company, enlightening and teaching different teams about the latest trends. Influence cross-functional partners on product direction. Maintain seamless communication with partners on other teams, effectively translating creative strategy when needed;
- Gather information about CSAT and clients demand to create new products and improve sales.
- Manage all Fashion Design team members - train, lead, motivate and inspire the team. Review and thoughtfully critique your team's work, providing actionable feedback.
- Manage aggressive deadlines and direct an even workload distribution across your team.
- Focus on delivering best-seller products with the latest trends, and working
closely with Category Manager to own the market.
The ideal candidate has at least 10 years of experience in women's fashion; style direction, illustration skills, and a deep fashion repertoire. Other requirements are:
- Experience with MS Office suite, Photoshop
- Highly organized with management skills
- Fluent in English
- International experience is a plus
Do you have a great eye for fashion, premium aesthetics sense? Please apply now by sending us your resume (in English), a relevant portfolio and salary indication.
Side note: freelancing from Europe is not an option. They are looking for someone in-house that is willing to relocate to São Paulo.