Recap Kingpins Transformers: Women in the Indigo UniverseOn October 24th 2017, Mariette Hoitink (HTNK) and Andrew Olah (The Kingpins Show) curated and moderated Kingpins Transformers: Women in the Indigo Universe. This bi-annual summit gave stakeholders in denim (industry, government and education) a look behind the indigo curtain to spotlight the role and stories of women in the denim industry.
Mariette Hoitink hosts Denim Talk at Vogue Fashion FestivalAs a fashion label, you are always looking for the best and most creative people, but where to start? Fashion recruitment & consultancy agencies like Mariette Hoitink's HTNK matches the right people with the right place. But Hoitink does much more. She guides new talent and initiates projects to make connections within the fashion industry.
New York Denim Days Debuts This Week With a Full Agenda of Workshops, Installations, Shopping, Brands, Artists + Stylists.
The first-ever New York Denim Days will debut this week to unite the indigo tribe and open the world of denim to everyday New Yorkers, shoppers, vintage lovers, families and more.
Kingpins Transformers, Women in the Indigo Universe
Kingpins Transformers is a bi-annual summit where stakeholders in denim (industry, government and education) are invited to listen, discuss and learn.This edition will be fueled by female energy and will feature women speakers who operate in managerial positions in different parts of the denim supply chain. From cotton growing to marketing, from denim mill/weaving to laundry, from trend to brand these women will share their personal stories. To sustain and to grow is the mission for every professional in a management position. What can all of us, men as well as women learn from some of the best women in the business? How do they see the future of denim? Transformers, Women in the Indigo Universe, is curated and moderated by Andrew Olah & Mariette Hoitink.
LIZZY STUYFZAND WINS LICHTING 2017 AND AUDIENCE FAVOURITE AWARD GOES TO SARAH BRUYLANT
On Friday evening, July 14th, Lizzy Stuyfzand of ArtEZ Institute of the Arts won the Lichting 2017, the prize for up and coming fashion talent. In a spectacular catwalk show, 14 fashion graduates presented their graduation collections to national and international fashion professionals. The panel chose Lizzy Stuyfzand as the most promising talent of the Netherlands. Lizzy won the Lichting 2017 Award worth € 10,000, - made available by the Meester Koetsier Foundation. The Audience Favourite Award, powered by Ten Cate, chosen by a select group of fashion professionals in the audience, went to Sarah Bruylant of AMFI. She went away with € 3,000, -.
Recap The Future of Jobs, Jobs of the Future, Modefabriek July 2017On July 9th and 10th HTNK hosted ‘The Future of Jobs, Jobs of the Future’: our bi-annual 2-day platform at the Modefabriek, about the jobs of today and tomorrow. Click here for the photos by Samantha Hall.
HTNK on a missionWe bring people together via recruitment, consultancy, education and our own incubator and events. The HTNK team operates as strategic matchmakers – with an entrepreneurial mindset that makes things happen.We’d love to tell you a lot more but as you might understand many things we do are strictly confidential – and that’s also part of our strength. We are matchmakers.In this update, we present some of our favorite things that we can share with you.
HTNK at MODEFABRIEK - CURATED STORE
When: 9th & 10th July
Where: Modefabriek, Amsterdam RAI - District B
The Curated Store by HTNK is a platform at Modefabriek, spotlighting the next generation of cutting-edge brands. The platform supports small and upcoming brands, whilst providing the Modefabriek visitors with a carefully curated selection of brands to keep an eye on.
Click below to find out who's participating this edition!
HTNK at MODEFABRIEK - THE FUTURE OF JOBS & JOBS OF THE FUTURE
When? July 9th and 10th
Where? Modefabriek, Amsterdam RAI, District D
HTNK hosts a 2-day platform about the jobs of today and tomorrow. Want to accelerate your professional self? Tune in and don’t drop out!
The 4th edition of HTNK-the future of jobs & jobs of the future consists of 4 elements:
Modefabriek - Our speakers at jobs of the future & the future of jobs
Kitchen Table Talks is a part of one of our platforms at Modefabriek; the future of jobs & jobs of the future. Meet 4 excelling women with first hand experience in seizing the new.
Featuring 4 professionals who excel in their field. They share insights from their daily work experience with you. Informal talks presented at our XL-sized kitchen table. No need to rsvp, just join and listen, we like spontaneous encounters. And we like people. At HTNK we believe that growing can only be achieved by sharing. At our Modefabriek platform we share some of the best professionals with you. Find our speaker program after the jump;
Older blog posts:
- Denim Days Festival Launches in New York!
- Global Denim Awards goes to Milan and hosts King and Queen of The Netherlands!
- AMSTERDAM DENIM DAYS TO LAUNCH NEW YORK EDITION IN 2017
- Amsterdam Denim Days Must Do's
- HTNK's Amsterdam Highlights
- Kingpins Transformers: learn more about the cost of sustainability on April 21st!
- AMSTERDAM DENIM DAYS 2017
- HTNK at Kingpins 19&20 april 2017
- Recap The Future of Jobs, Jobs of the Future, Modefabriek January 2017
- Recap Curated Store, Modefabriek January 2017
- The Future of Jobs, Jobs of the Future at Modefabriek
- Curated Store by HTNK at Modefabriek
- WORK IT! BY HTNK
- How to do Amsterdam Denim Days
- Save the date for Amsterdam Denim Days: 11 â€“ 17 April 2016
- WORK IT! at Modefabriek
- 2015: THE YEAR THAT THINGS CAME TOGETHER
- X BANK- 700m2 of Dutch Creative Innovation
- GLOBAL DENIM AWARDS MADE POSSIBLE BY e3 RETURNS TO AMSTERDAM
- Denim On Stage
- MOAM Collective showt in Rijksmuseum
- PARIS! PARIS!
- Save these dates for Amsterdam Denim Days: 13 â€“ 18 April 2015
- HTNK Story Store at Modefabriek
- HTNK supports Generation 2015 curated by MOAM.
- HTNK Story Store at kleine fabriek
- HTNK Ã©tait Ã Paris!
- Philips Garment Care meets Fashion at HTNK.
- Wool Week Amsterdam by Campaign for Wool
- Looking back at the Global Denim Awards and looking ahead.
- Kingpins Show is coming to Amsterdam 29/30 October 2014
- GLOBAL DENIM AWARDS MADE POSSIBLE BY e3 ANNOUNCES DESIGNERS / MILLS / JUR
- The New Fashion Society reports the convention 'History and Future in Fashion Prediction'.
- Global Denim Awards Press release
- Programme History and Future of Fashion Prediction Conference
- History and future of fashion prediction conference
- Lichting 2014
- HTNK Story Store Modefabriek 2014
- Denim City Head Quarters
- HTNK OneDayShop: photos online
- HTNK OneDayShop: join in!
- FFI- Fashion Talks
- Doutzen Kroes + Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin for MOAM Collective
- HTNK StoryStore and press meeting at Modefabriek July 2013
- Henriette Tilanus wins Lichting 2013
- HTNK OneDayShop : June 2nd
- Last spots at the HTNK OneDayShop!
- HTNK @ Urban Art House
- Open Days Jean School Amsterdam
- opening Urban Art House
- Individuals: AFW 2013
- HTNK Story Store at Kleine Fabriek
- HTNK Portfolio review @ AFW Vodafone Firestarters
- HTNK OneDayShop 25 nov
- NOS news on Dutch Fashion Here & Now India
- Nederlandse Wool Week
- DUTCH FASHION HERE & NOW INDIA
- HTNK @ Modefabriek
- HTNK at Kleine Fabriek: Silver
- HTNK OneDayShop Indigo Kids
- HTNK OneDayShop Indigo Edition @ Modefabriek
- HTNK OneDayShop Indigo Edition @ Modefabriek