Work It platform at Modefabriek 8 & 9th of JulyWork It platform by HTNK
We offer you the opportunity to boost your fashion career thanks to workshops and a panel talk -free of charge- featuring relevant and fashion forward industry influencers. Our consultants will provide you with tips & tricks to Master Your CV and Create a Portfolio that Works during one-hour workshops to help you unleash your full potential in a professional way. This edition we’ve teamed up with Koko’ Studio for a workshop on Personal Branding. On Monday we host a panel discussion themed “entrepeneurship: from start-up to scale-up” featuring: Juanita van Zanten (Otrium), Anoukh Quist (Sincere Group) and Anita Palacios (founder/designer Maium).
Curated Store by HTNK at Modefabriek 8 & 9 JulyCurated Store at Modefabriek 8 & 9 July
Because we strongly believe in supporting grassroots initiatives with lots of potential. HTNK initiated the Curated Store at Modefabriek eight years ago; a platform featuring the next generation of cutting edge brands & products. While supporting small and upcoming brands, HTNK provides Modefabriek visitors with a carefully curated selection of brands to keep an eye on. We invite you to drop by, have a chat and shop the hottest brands of tomorrow, featuring, amongst others:
WORK IT! at ModefabriekWORK IT! by HTNK
The one-stop-shop to accelerate your professional self. We offer you a varied program, where you can join workshops and a panel discussion. This is your chance to register and join us at Modefabriek!
We offer you the opportunity to boost your fashion career thanks to free workshops and a panel-talk featuring relevant and fashion forward industry influencers. Our consultants will provide you with tips & tricks to Master Your CV and Create a Portfolio that Works during one-hour workshops to help you unleash your full potential in a professional way.
Curated store at Modefabriek: Call for participantsCall for participants! Every edition we host our Curated Store at Modefabriek. We spotlight the hottest emerging brands right now. Why? Because we believe they deserve a platform.
AFW Fashion Talk with Marlou Breuls & Sjaak HullekesOn March 8, Amsterdam Fashionweek & HTNK host a talk in Park Plaza Victoria Hotel during Amsterdam Fashion Week. Mariette Hoitink will sit down with Marlou Breuls and Sjaak Hullekes to talk about their focus in fashion, craftsmenship, innovation and entrepreneurship.
20 & 21 January 2019: HTNK at Modefabriek
HTNK and Modefabriek team up twice a year to create two platforms at the Modefabriek trade fair: the HTNK Curated Store; a platform spotlighting the next best brands, and WORK IT; workshops and panel talks to accelerate your professional self. We’re back on Sunday 20th and Monday 21st of January, open to all!
Shin Denim x HTNK x Denim City
Japan Blue challenged the status-quo of fading denim and developed a new innovative type of denim called Shin Denim, three times stronger than the original one and environmental friendly produced. To showcase this unique fabric, Japan Blue teamed up with Denim City Amsterdam and HTNK for a Jean School alumni design challenge.
Denim Days FestivalCome discover and shop the hottest brands and freshest items of tomorrow at our Curated Store during the Denim Days Festival this weekend!
Lichting 2018, deelnemers bekendOp vrijdag 7 september presenteren de 14 grootste designtalenten van de zeven Nederlandse modeacademies zich in één centrale catwalkshow aan pers en professionals tijdens Amsterdam Fashion Week. De afgelopen maanden stonden in het teken van de diverse afstudeershows – waarna iedere academie twee van hun meest getalenteerde graduates selecteerde. De winnaar van Lichting 2018 ontvangt een prijs van €10.000,-, beschikbaar gesteld door Meester Koetsier Foundation.
8 & 9 July 2018: HTNK at ModefabriekCome discover and shop the hottest brands and freshest items of tomorrow at our Curated Store, while our favorite DJ keeps you groovin’. Meanwhile, you will get the possibility to shoot your best profile picture yet by photographer Melody Lieftink - courtesy of HTNK. On a more serious note, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate your professional self by attending (one of) our workshops and talks about portfolios, cvs, personal branding, entrepreneurship and digitalization given by experts from the creative industry.
Older blog posts:
- Breakfast Summit House of Denim 2018
- Pre-Launch of The Book of Denim Vol. 2.
- 5 Years Kingpins- What an amazing ride!
- Recap Curated Store Modefabriek January 2018
- Recap True Colors & Work-It Modefabriek January 2018
- HTNK at MODEFABRIEK: TRUE COLORS
- Recap Kingpins Transformers: Women in the Indigo Universe
- Mariette Hoitink hosts Denim Talk at Vogue Fashion Festival
- New York Denim Days Debuts This Week With a Full Agenda of Workshops, Installations, Shopping, Brands, Artists + Stylists.
- Kingpins Transformers, Women in the Indigo Universe
- LIZZY STUYFZAND WINS LICHTING 2017 AND AUDIENCE FAVOURITE AWARD GOES TO SARAH BRUYLANT
- Recap The Future of Jobs, Jobs of the Future, Modefabriek July 2017
- HTNK on a mission
- HTNK at MODEFABRIEK - CURATED STORE
- HTNK at MODEFABRIEK - THE FUTURE OF JOBS & JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- Modefabriek - Our speakers at jobs of the future & the future of jobs
- Denim Days Festival Launches in New York!
- Global Denim Awards goes to Milan and hosts King and Queen of The Netherlands!
- AMSTERDAM DENIM DAYS TO LAUNCH NEW YORK EDITION IN 2017
- Amsterdam Denim Days Must Do's
- HTNK's Amsterdam Highlights
- Kingpins Transformers: learn more about the cost of sustainability on April 21st!
- AMSTERDAM DENIM DAYS 2017
- HTNK at Kingpins 19&20 april 2017
- Recap The Future of Jobs, Jobs of the Future, Modefabriek January 2017
- Recap Curated Store, Modefabriek January 2017
- The Future of Jobs, Jobs of the Future at Modefabriek
- Curated Store by HTNK at Modefabriek
- WORK IT! BY HTNK
- How to do Amsterdam Denim Days
- Save the date for Amsterdam Denim Days: 11-17 April 2016
- WORK IT! at Modefabriek
- 2015: THE YEAR THAT THINGS CAME TOGETHER
- X BANK- 700m2 of Dutch Creative Innovation
- GLOBAL DENIM AWARDS MADE POSSIBLE BY e3 RETURNS TO AMSTERDAM
- Denim On Stage
- MOAM Collective showt in Rijksmuseum
- PARIS! PARIS!
- Save these dates for Amsterdam Denim Days: 13-18 April 2015
- HTNK Story Store at Modefabriek
- HTNK supports Generation 2015 curated by MOAM.
- HTNK Story Store at kleine fabriek
- HTNK Ã©tait Ã Paris!
- Philips Garment Care meets Fashion at HTNK.
- Wool Week Amsterdam by Campaign for Wool
- Looking back at the Global Denim Awards and looking ahead.
- Kingpins Show is coming to Amsterdam 29/30 October 2014
- GLOBAL DENIM AWARDS MADE POSSIBLE BY e3 ANNOUNCES DESIGNERS / MILLS / JUR
- The New Fashion Society reports the convention 'History and Future in Fashion Prediction'.
- Global Denim Awards Press release
- Programme History and Future of Fashion Prediction Conference
- History and future of fashion prediction conference
- Lichting 2014
- HTNK Story Store Modefabriek 2014
- Denim City Head Quarters
- HTNK OneDayShop: photos online
- HTNK OneDayShop: join in!
- FFI- Fashion Talks
- Doutzen Kroes + Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin for MOAM Collective
- HTNK StoryStore and press meeting at Modefabriek July 2013
- Henriette Tilanus wins Lichting 2013
- HTNK OneDayShop : June 2nd
- Last spots at the HTNK OneDayShop!
- HTNK @ Urban Art House
- Open Days Jean School Amsterdam
- opening Urban Art House
- Individuals: AFW 2013
- HTNK Story Store at Kleine Fabriek
- HTNK Portfolio review @ AFW Vodafone Firestarters
- HTNK OneDayShop 25 nov
- NOS news on Dutch Fashion Here & Now India
- Nederlandse Wool Week
- DUTCH FASHION HERE & NOW INDIA
- HTNK @ Modefabriek
- HTNK at Kleine Fabriek: Silver
- HTNK OneDayShop Indigo Kids
- HTNK OneDayShop Indigo Edition @ Modefabriek
- HTNK OneDayShop Indigo Edition @ Modefabriek