AFW Fashion Talk with Marlou Breuls & Sjaak HullekesOn March 8, Amsterdam Fashionweek & HTNK host a talk in Park Plaza Victoria Hotel during Amsterdam Fashion Week. Mariette Hoitink will sit down with Marlou Breuls and Sjaak Hullekes to talk about their focus in fashion, craftsmenship, innovation and entrepreneurship.
20 & 21 January 2019: HTNK at Modefabriek
HTNK and Modefabriek team up twice a year to create two platforms at the Modefabriek trade fair: the HTNK Curated Store; a platform spotlighting the next best brands, and WORK IT; workshops and panel talks to accelerate your professional self. We’re back on Sunday 20th and Monday 21st of January, open to all!
Lichting 2018, deelnemers bekendOp vrijdag 7 september presenteren de 14 grootste designtalenten van de zeven Nederlandse modeacademies zich in één centrale catwalkshow aan pers en professionals tijdens Amsterdam Fashion Week. De afgelopen maanden stonden in het teken van de diverse afstudeershows – waarna iedere academie twee van hun meest getalenteerde graduates selecteerde. De winnaar van Lichting 2018 ontvangt een prijs van €10.000,-, beschikbaar gesteld door Meester Koetsier Foundation.
8 & 9 July 2018: HTNK at ModefabriekCome discover and shop the hottest brands and freshest items of tomorrow at our Curated Store, while our favorite DJ keeps you groovin’. Meanwhile, you will get the possibility to shoot your best profile picture yet by photographer Melody Lieftink - courtesy of HTNK. On a more serious note, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate your professional self by attending (one of) our workshops and talks about portfolios, cvs, personal branding, entrepreneurship and digitalization given by experts from the creative industry.
HTNK at MODEFABRIEK: WORK ITExpect over 500 m2 bursting with activity, including an XL version of the HTNK Curated Store featuring the hottest brands of tomorrow and a social space with i.e. the nicest guys in DJ land (Red Planet). Meanwhile, photographer Melody Lieftink will again shoot the best profile pictures for your social media page, courtesy of HTNK. Visitors can check out the HTNK Wall of Jobs, attend workshops by experts about portfolios and presentations, entrepreneurship and branding, and benefit from True Colors our employer branding platform in collaboration with Modefabriek. This is your chance to pre-register for the program and join us at Modefabriek.
Recap Kingpins Transformers: Women in the Indigo UniverseOn October 24th 2017, Mariette Hoitink (HTNK) and Andrew Olah (The Kingpins Show) curated and moderated Kingpins Transformers: Women in the Indigo Universe. This bi-annual summit gave stakeholders in denim (industry, government and education) a look behind the indigo curtain to spotlight the role and stories of women in the denim industry.
Mariette Hoitink hosts Denim Talk at Vogue Fashion FestivalAs a fashion label, you are always looking for the best and most creative people, but where to start? Fashion recruitment & consultancy agencies like Mariette Hoitink's HTNK matches the right people with the right place. But Hoitink does much more. She guides new talent and initiates projects to make connections within the fashion industry.
Kingpins Transformers, Women in the Indigo Universe
Kingpins Transformers is a bi-annual summit where stakeholders in denim (industry, government and education) are invited to listen, discuss and learn.This edition will be fueled by female energy and will feature women speakers who operate in managerial positions in different parts of the denim supply chain. From cotton growing to marketing, from denim mill/weaving to laundry, from trend to brand these women will share their personal stories. To sustain and to grow is the mission for every professional in a management position. What can all of us, men as well as women learn from some of the best women in the business? How do they see the future of denim? Transformers, Women in the Indigo Universe, is curated and moderated by Andrew Olah & Mariette Hoitink.
Recap The Future of Jobs, Jobs of the Future, Modefabriek July 2017On July 9th and 10th HTNK hosted ‘The Future of Jobs, Jobs of the Future’: our bi-annual 2-day platform at the Modefabriek, about the jobs of today and tomorrow. Click here for the photos by Samantha Hall.
HTNK at MODEFABRIEK - THE FUTURE OF JOBS & JOBS OF THE FUTURE
When? July 9th and 10th
Where? Modefabriek, Amsterdam RAI, District D
HTNK hosts a 2-day platform about the jobs of today and tomorrow. Want to accelerate your professional self? Tune in and don’t drop out!
The 4th edition of HTNK-the future of jobs & jobs of the future consists of 4 elements:
Older blog posts:
- Modefabriek - Our speakers at jobs of the future & the future of jobs
- Startup Bootcamp Milano – June 2017
- Kingpins Transformers: learn more about the cost of sustainability on April 21st!
- Ambassador of Bangladesh visits Denim City
- Recap The Future of Jobs, Jobs of the Future, Modefabriek January 2017
- The Future of Jobs, Jobs of the Future at Modefabriek
- Adobe Illustrator junior training voor mode met een jaar online training en support kado
- Denim On Stage
- Licthing 2015
- Denim City is open for business
- Jean School launches International Course
- HTNK Ã©tait Ã Paris!
- Philips Garment Care meets Fashion at HTNK.
- Wool Week Amsterdam by Campaign for Wool
- Looking back at the Global Denim Awards and looking ahead.
- GLOBAL DENIM AWARDS MADE POSSIBLE BY e3 ANNOUNCES DESIGNERS / MILLS / JUR
- The New Fashion Society reports the convention 'History and Future in Fashion Prediction'.
- Global Denim Awards Press release
- HTNK presents Ready To Work at FFI
- Programme History and Future of Fashion Prediction Conference
- International Apparel Federation 2014
- History and future of fashion prediction conference
- Liefde voor het vak
- Lichting 2014
- Denim City Head Quarters
- Henriette Tilanus wins Lichting 2013
- Adobe Illustrator workshop "Question Time!"
- Open Days Jean School Amsterdam
- Ready To Work? Portfolio workshops
- HTNK Portfolio review @ AFW Vodafone Firestarters
- Open Dag opleiding Industrial Footwear Design