HTNK is looking for an experienced E-Commerce Specialist to become part of an Amsterdam based Menswear brand!
As E-Commerce Specialist within the team, you will manage the webshop with responsibility for developments, improvements and new innovation. You will be developing the online sales strategy in close collaboration with the marketing department, and you will be responsible for its execution while safeguarding the brand identity and ensuring optimal conversion.
One part of this role is to generate more online traffic and revenue, whilst also using your creative and commercial skills to develop a unique and distinctive online customer experience. You will have experience using the full range of online tools to drive sales e.g. email marketing, paid search, website feeds, keyword searches and more. It will be your responsibility to attract, convert and retain customers based on customer insights and customer behaviour.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree thinking level
- Over 3 years of work experience in digital (within fashion is an advantage).
- Independent and strong work ethic
- Proven experience in setting up new online strategies and growing online sales, improving online traffic and conversion, and using Google Analytics
- Active knowledge of SEO, SEA, affiliate, e-mail marketing and social media
- Excellent analytical and communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of and proficiency in English and Dutch
Interested? Please send us your most recent cv, salary indication and availability.
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!