SENIOR KNITWEAR DESIGNER WOMENSWEAR IN CHINA
HTNK is looking for a Senior Designer Knitwear, for a well known womenswear brand that is part of a trend-driven retail organisation, located in one of China's most exciting cities.
You will be responsible for designing the knitwear collection for this trend led young women’s collection, and ensure that the latest trends are executed commercially for fast moving trend conscious Chinese market.
Other responsibilities include:
- Delivering seasonal product with a focus on style, fit, stitch and desirable yarns.
- Deliver product designs with flawless execution : achieving goals with speed, agility and acute attention to details.
- Constantly upgrading fabric, yarn, techniques, fittings and products to upcoming & current trends and the market demand.
- Producing detailed techpacks and liaise with buyers and suppliers confidently.
You will work closely with the design manager and buyers throughout the complete design process; including product development, technical design and production to ensure the quality and timely delivery of collection.
- Fashion design degree level, Ideally Knitwear specialism
- At least 3 years of commercial women’s knitwear design experience (jersey design experience is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of yarn, knit gauges and structures and good understanding of garment construction
- Highly creative and trend driven with a true connection to knitwear design
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced fashion environment and able to handle deadline pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Open to relocate to China
Our client offers great opportunities to grow and learn within a big retail company. And provides an interesting salary plus other benefits. There is also a comfortable relocation package.
Are you up for a new exciting adventure in China? Then this might be the next step in your career! Please apply now!
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!