PRODUCTION & COMMUNICATION INTERNSHIP
As Production & Communication Intern you are a skilled writer, social media fanatic and able to absorb the identity of HTNK and put it in words with ease. You get to work independently on your own assignments, but will also be assisting our Project Manager with our events & projects such as Lichting and The House of Denim Foundation. At HTNK we’re always open to new input and encourage growth.
- Develop & execute a solid communication strategy & planning while protecting & maintaining the HTNK Identity in all communication outlets.
- Create and curate textual & visual content related to HTNK’s activities for HTNK’s consult assignments, social media channels, website and press.
- Boost traffic and engagement on HTNK’s online channels.
- Production of events & projects such as Amsterdam Denim Days, Lichting and The House of Denim, together with our Project Manager.
- Contribute to HTNK’s projects & events by sharing suggestions and creative ideas and presenting them.
- Assist in office administration & maintenance.
What will you learn?
We provide you all the ins and outs of the business side of the fashion industry:
- You’ll gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the communication and PR field.
- You’ll learn how to communicate in a professional matter from the inside of our company; (intern and extern) with the use of social media, websites and print.
- You’ll practice and improve your writing for different objectives (English and Dutch). Keeping purpose, target group & tone of voice in mind.
- You’ll learn how to realize a production-based project from concept and planning to final execution.
- You will learn to carry your own responsibilities, while working closely together with our team. You will learn to plan & think ahead, keeping deadlines & schedules in mind.
Since 1997, HTNK is the one-stop-shop for everyone with ambitions in fashion. At HTNK we pride ourselves to be the only extensively internationally operating fashion recruitment & consultancy agency in the Netherlands. Based in Amsterdam, our network truly is global. Our recruitment consultants operate as strategic matchmakers with an entrepreneurial mindset who make things happen. But HTNK is much more than ‘just a recruitment agency’. From nurturing recently graduated top talent, to building professional teams, to boosting new business development. At HTNK we initiate / organize projects such as Denim Days, Global Denim Awards, Lichting, several platforms at Mode fabriek, and many many more.
We’re looking for interns, preferably in fashion/with a fashion background. Contact us if you’re a talented content creator with a knack for social media and a strong interest in production.
Do you fit to the described profile, and are you ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!