LIZZY STUYFZAND WINS LICHTING 2017 AND AUDIENCE FAVOURITE AWARD GOES TO SARAH BRUYLANT
HTNK at MODEFABRIEK - CURATED STORE
Click below to find out who's participating this edition!
HTNK at MODEFABRIEK - THE FUTURE OF JOBS & JOBS OF THE FUTURE
AMSTERDAM DENIM DAYS 2017
Amsterdam Denim Days is a co-creation between Modefabriek, HTNK, Kingpins Show and House of Denim. We are truly proud to see that something which was nurtured by a few stubborn believers, is here to stay.
WORK IT! BY HTNKModefabriek is the Netherland’s one and only fashion tradeshow. HTNK presents the second edition of ‘WORK IT!’ during the upcoming edition of Modefabriek. ‘WORK IT! is a 2-day platform about the jobs of today and tomorrow. Want to accelerate your professional self? Tune in and don’t drop out! The 2nd edition of WORK IT! Is themed ‘seize the new’ and consists of 4 elements:
How to do Amsterdam Denim Days
This week, Amsterdam will be struck by a ray of indigo blue light. Be ready for the transformers and kingpins of the denim industry. Amsterdam Denim Days is almost on.
HTNK is partner of Kingpins and co-founder of House of Denim, Jean School, Global Denim Awards and Amsterdam Denim Days. So let’s get you sorted with a denim-dedicated TO DO-list, so you’ll be ready for a seven-day denim experience from 11-17th of April.
For more information: www.amsterdamdenimdays.com
Save the date for Amsterdam Denim Days: 11 â€“ 17 April 2016This spring, Amsterdam will once again roll out the blue carpet for its third annual Amsterdam Denim Days event.
After gaining huge recognition over the last two years and attracting attendees from around the world, this unique series of shows, gatherings and events returns to the city of Amsterdam.
X BANK; A NEW SHOPPING EXPERIENCESaturday 27 February 2016 X BANK opened its doors, the new shopping experience is situated in the monumental building of the former Kas Bank at Spuistraat in Amsterdam. X BANK is housed in the prestigious W Amsterdam Hotel and is a 700m2 experience in which fashion, art and design come together. The inspiring spaces offer a stage to influential, promising and established labels, designers and artists, predominantly from Dutch origin. Prior to the opening, X BANK hosted a preview for international and national press with the designers & artists.
2015: THE YEAR THAT THINGS CAME TOGETHER
Adobe Illustrator junior training voor mode met een jaar online training en support kado
Designersupport is hét instituut in Nederland en België waar:
- Adobe trainingen voor mode uitsluitend gegeven worden door senior professionals uit de mode branche.
- Freelancers en werkzoekenden na training een jaar lang toegang krijgen tot online oefeningen en online support.
Older blog posts:
- MOAM en Hema onthullen opvolger op 'rookworsten T-shirt'
- GLOBAL DENIM AWARDS MADE POSSIBLE BY e3 RETURNS TO AMSTERDAM
- Denim On Stage
- Licthing 2015
- HTNK is hiring!
- MOAM Collective showt in Rijksmuseum
- Denim City is open for business
- W insider
- 12 tips to get a job in fashion - Dutch only-
- HTNK Story Store at Modefabriek
- HTNK supports Generation 2015 curated by MOAM.
- HTNK wishes you a wonderful New Year, full of new (job) opportunities!
- HTNK Ã©tait Ã Paris!
- Looking back at the Global Denim Awards and looking ahead.
- GLOBAL DENIM AWARDS MADE POSSIBLE BY e3 ANNOUNCES DESIGNERS / MILLS / JUR
- HTNK presents Ready To Work at FFI
- Liefde voor het vak
- HTNK supports MOAM for HEMA
- Lichting 2014
- HTNK Story Store Modefabriek 2014
- HTNK Story Store kleine fabriek
- HTNK OneDayShop: photos online
- FFI- Fashion Talks
- Doutzen Kroes + Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin for MOAM Collective
- HTNK StoryStore and press meeting at Modefabriek July 2013
- Henriette Tilanus wins Lichting 2013
- HTNK supports MOAM Collective
- HTNK @ Urban Art House
- Open Days Jean School Amsterdam
- opening Urban Art House
- Individuals: AFW 2013
- Ready To Work? Portfolio workshops