Startup Bootcamp Milano – June 2017June 21 – 22th, 2017 in Milano, Italy
Startups in the fashion/design sector looking to expand to Italy are invited to apply for a startup bootcamp to Milano, a two-day intensive programme to introduce startups to the startup scene in Milano and Italy. The bootcamp is organized by StartupAmsterdam and AmsterdamTrade in collaboration with the Consulate General of the Netherlands in Milano and the City of Milano.
The boot camp is combined with the economic mission to Italy organized by RVO (Netherlands Enterprise Agency). There is a possibility to join a network dinner as part of the RVO-program ‘Fashion & Textile’.
Learning and Goals in Milano
Participating startups will gain valuable information from experts, lead users and peers on a soft landing in Milano, and learn how to expand and scale their business in the Italian market. The City of Milano and StartupAmsterdam will provide an introductory program into the startup ecosystem of Milano including:
- Workshops on soft landing in Milano/Italy (including advice on legal/recruitment/financial practices);
- Networking opportunities and one-on-one meetings with Italian launching customers, and organizations in the fashion, design and creative sector;
- Business development and Marketing/PR sessions;
- Pinning down cultural differences; - (Investor) Pitching opportunity;
- Visiting a selection of innovation/startup hubs, incubators and accelerators.
Date: 21 – 22 June 2017
Costs: StartupAmsterdam and AmsterdamTrade will cover the costs for one person per startup for the two-day bootcamp.
This includes organizational costs and meals as part of the program.
All other costs, such as flights/train, overnight stay, transportation and meals outside of the program, are covered by the participants.
Included in the startup bootcamp to Milano:
- A customized business development program in Milano, including meetings with senior business leaders in Milano’s fashion, design and creative industry;
- Knowledge of distribution channels, as e-commerce, buyers, agencies etc;
- Meeting legal and recruitment services;
- Introductions to European fashion related VCs.
Who can apply?
- Innovative startups that are actively looking into expansion to the Italian market;
- Preferably region Amsterdam-based startups that are active in the fashion, design or creative sector;
- With the minimal criteria of a product/market fit and positive metrics in growth and conversion.
To apply for this bootcamp, please fill in the application form asap.
For more information regarding the Startup Bootcamp Milano, please contact Annemarie Satink, AmsterdamTrade, email@example.com or Daniel Tserepnin, – International Relations - StartupAmsterdam. Email: d.Tserepnin@amsterdam.nl