DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
HTNK is looking for a Digital Project Manager for a sustainable, tech-savvy start up in Amsterdam!
As a project manager you will act as the link between Product Development, Design, Marketing, Procurement, and third parties. You will coordinate people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and with the desired results.
What the job includes:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution and delivery of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Develop product related materials (product shots, cheat sheets, sustainability information, product descriptions) for all internal departments
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project / product documentation
What you bring to this job:
- a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Business, or a related field
- Experience in project coordination in an end-consumer, sports, fashion or lifestyle environment.
- Experience with Agile and SAF methodologies; Scrum Master or PMP certification training a plus
- Experience facilitating planning sessions, daily stand-ups, and removing escalations for the team
Are you the teamplayer who can be the go-to person for everything related to the production of this team? Please apply now with your resume, salary indication & availability.