TECHNICAL MANAGER HARD GOODS
HTNK is looking for a Technical Manager Hard Goods for a Dutch heritage lifestyle brand! As a technical manager Hard Goods you will
manage the team of technical specialist in the hardgoods division (including Home, Gifting, Beauty & Toys).
What the job includes:
You will be responsible for a significant contribution to the overall improvement of product quality and safety. You will manage a team of technical specialists to develop product specifications, communicate product requirements with suppliers, manage the product approval processes, and track supplier performance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and implementing improvement measures and strategies.
- Using your previous experience to lead a team in:
- Data handling including analysis and interpretation of data and report writing.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting in the product technical, retail and manufacturing environments.
- Executing research and development methodology including development of new test methods and protocols.
- Interact with external stakeholders and industry experts to remain at the forefront of innovation and sustainability best practices.
What makes you the right candidate?
- You have good project - and team management skills.
- Good communication and presentations skills.
- The ability to integrate across a diverse product range and multiple geographical sourcing locations.
- You obtained a technical Bachelor degree.
- You have 2-3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
Are you the technical manager we are looking for? Please apply now!