DIGITAL MARKETING & ECOMMERCE MANAGER
HTNK is looking for a Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Manager for a platform exclusively dedicated to designer fine jewellery. Offering a curated collection of luxury jewellery handmade by independent designers from all over the world: distinctive pieces that are characterful in style with a unique story to tell.
If you like the sound of developing your career as part of a dynamic team in an open-minded and ever-evolving company, keep reading...
This is an autonomous role for an ambitious performance marketeer.
Joining a close-knit team of four as their first full-time marketeer, you’ll help define the role of digital as part of a wider marketing mix, reporting in to the interim Marketing Director. With the support of a handful of external agencies, you’ll develop strategies and implement campaigns across paid and owned channels, gathering insight about the customer and optimising as you go.
Using a ‘test and learn’ method, you will increase the platforms visibility online to reach new audiences and drive traffic to the website. You will also acquire new customers by converting website users to members and members to clients, and develop the digital strategy and shape customers’ online experience, ensuring brand consistency throughout.
Your main responsibilities:
- Initiate and manage digital campaigns (social media ads, SEA, display).
- Optimise channel efforts (mix, spend, ROI) to drive traffic, acquire members and increase conversion.
- Oversee projects and manage day-to-day operations with the SEO, PPC and paid social agency partners.
- Improve customers’ online experience through website optimisation, content management and technical improvements.
- Track, measure and share your learnings to help improve our customers’ experience and the effectiveness of the team.
- Oversee website development projects and the digital roadmap.
- Report on KPIs, ensure targets are met, and provide insight, analysis and recommendations as needed.
- 3-4 years work experience; ideally in the retail and/or luxury lifestyle sector
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills, any other European language is a plus
- Hands-on, end-to-end experience of running performance marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Magento and Hubspot preferred. Other CMS and CRM software experience also useful
- Understanding of SEO
What they offer:
- A stunning studio office in a canal-side gallery space in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free lunch and unlimited coffee, tea and snacks
- A team of international, creative colleagues to learn from and collaborate with
- Autonomy and the opportunity to hone your skills in a supportive start-up environment
- You’re ambitious, with a proven track record of successful campaigns that drive growth.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, with innovative ideas and a can-do attitude.
- Analytical; comfortable with data and confident with numbers.
- You are able to jump between the funnel stages and across multiple media types in pursuit of your objectives.
- Customer-centric, you can recognise the relevant audience, knowing how and where to reach them.
- You have a strong sense of brand, acting as both guardian and ambassador in everything you do.
- A team player, you’re open to feedback and forthcoming in sharing learnings (both the successes and the failures).
Interested? Please send us your most recent cv including salary indication and availability.