HTNK is looking for a DEMAND PLANNER for a sport lifestyle brand located in the Netherlands.
In this role you will be responsible for monitoring and execution of the demand plan, in-season forecasting, overall stock plan and assortment planning, including injections and noos programs.
Collects and maintains forecasts and PFS data from Own & Operated subsidiaries, Retail, Distributors and licensees, such that:
• Forecasts of the partners are analyzed and adjustments are made where necessary;
• Economical stock position is managed;
• Product/sales cancellations within the organization are managed;
• Data and processes are monitored and controlled;
• The sales and procurement are provided with the relevant information.
Develops and prepares a demand plan for buying decisions, such that:
• The demand plan is developed and prepared in a timely manner;
• Request from external stakeholders is translated into purchasing proposals;
• Target stocks on the basis of budget are planned and maintained;
• The demand plan is up to date and accurate;
• The demand plan is monitored and well managed.
Manages the key accounts and in season assortment, such that:
• Sales targets setting are well coordinated;
• Sales targets are located into the system;
• Supply and demand issues are analyzed and improved;
• Follow up of actual (orders) US target and forecast;
• The assortments are up to date.
Knowledge & experience:
• Educational level: Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Business Analyst
• 2-4 years of experience in a similar/analytical role
• Excellent knowledge of English verbal and written;
• Excellent knowledge of MS office, reporting tools (especially MS Excel)
• Affinity with IT Software
What are we looking for:
• Good communication skills
• Good collaborative skills
• “Can Do” mentality
• Ability to work in a very dynamic environment
Interested? Please apply now!