SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER, ONLINE STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS
HTNK is looking for a Senior Account Manager for Online Strategic Accounts!
Are you passionate about Denim? Then it is time to bring it into the exciting world of Amazon and Zalando – our clients two strategic partners. And your two new best friends.
About the role
As Senior Account Manager for Online Strategic Accounts, you’ll be in charge of building a long-lasting collaboration with the two giants (Amazon & Zalando), and keeping a direct contact with their buying and in-stock teams.
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to product needs and price strategies. But with this challenging new role, you’ll also create sales propositions based on brand performance. You’re going to help decide what people wear next and make sure our clients customers get the scope of the entire collections. Always with eyes and ears on our clients competitors, you’ll identify and communicate new product opportunities and you’ll develop a long-term strategic plan. Together with the e-commerce managers for Zalando and Amazon, you’re responsible for the strategic account’s overall performance, by focusing on product performance.
Next to managing the order intake process for future orders, by pre-aligning on collection needs in advance and executing showroom appointments, you are also an expert on in-season management. You reach the re-order target and help increase the sell-through of future orders to prevent overstock problems at the account-side. In this role you report to the E-Com General Manager
What you bring to the table
- Selling comes naturally to you and there isn’t much you can’t persuade people to do, while building strong relationships.
- You love to grab opportunities as they appear.
- Fashion? You live and breathe it.
- E-Com? You own it. You understand E-Com Account management and have experience in a similar role, either on account-side as a buyer, or on brand-side within online sales.
- You understand the importance of an Amazon/Zalando partnership and you will become their solid and reliable business partner.
- Add a Bachelor/Master and 5 years of relevant experience in sales/account management, of which a minimum of 2 years within a similar role.
Are you also self-confident, organised, proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills? Do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? Our client would love to meet you!
What the company brings to the table
Beyond a competitive salary, working at this company brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch.
Excited to become part of this innovative team? Click the apply button below, and send over your most recent cv with your salary indication.
We look forward to hearing from you!