HTNK is looking for a Sales Administrator to help and support with a "premier league " casual Men & Boys collection.
Working at the brand:
This brand was founded in 2013, by a world renowned athlete. Starting from a small collection of men’s underwear – the brand has expanded rapidly to include shirts, tops and kidswear. As Sales Administrator you will be supporting and assisting the current person responsible for Sales & Customer service, covering the product groups of Denim, Shorts, Shirts & Knitwear.
Who you are and what you’ll do:
Our client is looking for someone who has the following qualities and task experience:
- Fluent in English is a must, any other European language is an advantage
- Track record of working in a fast paced, commercial environment
- Experienced with Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Etc.)
- Experience of international Key Account Management is a plus
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience tracking down answers to incoming questions within the organisation and ensuring the customer receives a clear, satisfactory and appropriate response
- Tracking and tracing orders and handling returns and complaints
- Guiding new customers through the collection and our web platform
- Support Management team in daily operations
Interested? Please click the "Apply" button below and send us your updated CV.