HTNK is looking for an enthusiastic and organisationally strong Atelier Manager for an iconic fashion house.
Working at the company
Our client is an incredibly talented and innovative creator who continuously pushes the boundaries of fashion design. With a focus on inventing new forms and methods of sartorial expression, using a juxtaposed combination of traditional and radical materials and garment construction methods, she brings to life her iconic and unique aesthetic vision. As Atelier Manager, you will be a crucial part of this world-renowned couture fashion house.
What the role entails
The Atelier Manager will be responsible for:
- Atelier organisation, handling incoming e-mails, calls, and requests
- Managing the Couture archive and the Couture archive for loans and exhibitions
- Handling Couture shipments
- Sourcing and ordering materials and suppliers for the atelier
- Managing schedules, agenda’s and travel arrangements
- Providing support at Paris Fashion shows, events and projects
- Supporting on creative collaborations and the design process
- Supporting other members of the atelier team when needed during peak times
Who they’re looking for
The team are looking for an Atelier Manager who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Extremely organised, being able to multi-task and to make clear plans
- Strong understanding of the complexity of the creative process (in fashion or art)
- Leadership charisma, being able to inspire and manage other team members
- Highly driven with a big passion for the art of fashion
- High level of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written
- Excellent command of the English language, native Dutch speaker
- Minimum of three years of work experience as a fashion studio/atelier manager
Excited to become part of this iconic team? Click the apply button below.