Sales Manager, Leather Goods
South of The Netherlands
HTNK is looking for a Sales Manager, Leather Goods for our world-renowned client!
Working at the company
Our client is at the forefront of the leather industry, constantly pushing boundaries and driving leather innovation. They are key developers of hugely progressive leather qualities for some of the industry’s most iconic contemporary brands and designers. To work at this company is to be part of an intellectual, inspiring and international team spearheading the evolution of leather.
What the role entails
The Sales Manager for Leather Goods will have responsibility for growing, driving and building a sustainable Leather Goods business within attributed territories. The main aim for this position is working to maximise the potential of Leather Goods in the company branded space. The Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the sales plan is executed across all company Leather Goods categories including bags, wallets and belts.
- With market analysis and understanding, develop new ways to grow the leather goods business in the companies O & O retail network and Dealer POS
- Develop business relationship with company offices and management
- Build plans to maximise leather goods sales in company Branded space (stores, SIS)
- Implement the 2020 Leather Goods strategy in assigned territory
Internal Sales & Merchandising:
- Sell company Accessories concept and philosophy
- Create the merchandising package and relevant suggested buy
- Prepare and support on sell-in packages and presentations, incentives and marketing support
- Create a sales plan with partners, including goals, targets and actions, and align with the Managing Director and Product Director
- Ensure alignment between leather goods expectations and market expectations
- Support the markets in their seasonal forecasts
- Visualise and communicate the targets and results throughout the organisation
- Work with point of Sales data, to gain customer insight on what is working and not working, and support the sell through of Accessories products
- Evaluate ways and create briefings and proposals to improve the merchandising of accessories in retail (transition accessories from being a prop/decoration to being seen as having a competence)
- Conduct regular store visits in key markets and identify needs, problems, and opportunities
- Support the execution of seasonal Visual Merchandising guidelines
- Work closely with the local Marketing team, to align on commercial calendar and drive promotional in store / staff motivational activities
- Support key markets with seasonal launches or sales boost activities
- Liaise with Global Training and organise product training on site
New Product Development & input:
- Work closely with subs and team to determine trends and seasonal product requirements
- Coordinate market feedback and create a clear communication flow to the product team
- Gather market analysis and competitor best practice from key markets
- 30 - 40%
Excited to become part of this innovative team? Let us know more about why you'd be the perfect fit by clicking "Apply" below.