Projects & Communication Intern
As Projects & Communication Intern you are able to absorb the identity of HTNK and put it in words, images and projects with ease. You get to work independently on your own assignments, but will also be assisting our Project & Communication Manager. Besides translating our identity into all on-and offline outlets, you will be working on events and projects such as Lichting, Kingpins Show and our Curated Store at Modefabriek.
At HTNK we're always open to new input and encourage growth.
- Execute our communication & planning while protecting & maintaining the HTNK Identity in all communication outlets. We’re always open to suggestions and ideas and changes, so there are a lot of opportunities to be ceased.
- (Assisting in) production of events & projects
- Create callsheets, plannings and briefings for internal communication and to third parties.
- Create, design and curate textual & visual content related to HTNK’s activities for HTNK’s consult assignments, social media channels, website, press and all online and offline outlets of HTNK and her projects.
- Boost traffic and engagement on HTNK’s online channels.
- Contribute to HTNK’s branding by sharing suggestions and creative ideas
- Assist in office administration & maintenance.
What will you learn?
We provide you all the ins and outs of the business side of the fashion industry:
- You’ll gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the communication field and event production
- You’ll learn how to communicate in a professional matter from the inside of our company; (internal and external communication) with the use of social media, websites, print, briefings, etc.
- You’ll practice and improve your writing and graphic design skills for different objectives (English and Dutch). Keeping purpose, target group & tone of voice in mind.
- You will learn to carry your own responsibilities, while working closely together with our team.
- You’ll learn how to realize a production-based project from concept and planning to final execution
- You will learn to plan & think ahead, keeping deadlines & schedules in mind.
HTNK is a recruiting and consultancy agency in the fashion industry. Our company works as matchmaker, moderator and initiator, with a vision for the future. Besides the recruitment and consultancy we initiated foundations, projects and events to provide platforms to spotlight and support Dutch talent, trying to capture the gap between Fashion Academy’s and the Industry, and work towards a more sustainable fashion industry. HTNK is the (co-) initiator of projects such as Lichting, Global Denim Awards, Amsterdam Denim Days and Red Light Fashion.
We’re looking for interns of a HBO/WO education. Contact us if you’re a talented content creator with a knack for online communication and a strong interest in event production. We accept applications in Dutch or English.