CREATIVE DIRECTOR WOMENSWEAR CHINA
HTNK is looking for a Creative Director for a new womenswear brand that is part of a trend-driven retail organization, located in one of China's most exciting cities. The new brand will be focusing on a young affluent female customer, a global creative spirit, visual inividualism mixed with streetstyle. Femininity, cool esthetics, tailoring & a bit of edginess. The Creative Director will be responsible for the key part of the womenswear business.
Role & objectives for this position:
- Ensure a new brand high performance and productive design team.
- Proper planning and work plan for teams.
- Conduct coaching and problem solving for team.
- Create team spirit and a unified team which brings together team and also inspires team.
- Ensure skill building and professional development to create successful talent.
- Optimize workflow and product development process.
- Increase sales productivity, like pieces per transaction, average price point, basket size and conversion rate & total sales year on year going forward.
- Increase sales through measure by pieces and value, before seasonal on-sale and after seasonal on-sale.
In relation to the budget and collection planning you are expected to:
- Understand planned product supply (sales budgets, order versus budget, etc.)
- Have fundamental understanding of retail sales by product category, price points, product line and styles, etc.
- Plan selling meeting dates and related seasonal collection planning for design teams work.
- Collection planning by product category and sub-category.
- Price matrix: Certain styles developed for higher price points.
- In-debt analysis and review of past sales.
- Inspiration trips. Gain more value out of travel and spend.
- Trend research, inspiration and reach conclusion for direction.
- Workshops for seasonal development of key product categories.
- Establish clear work plans and action calendars for each team.
- Keep deadlines and ensure collection sample ready for selling meetings.
The profile we are looking for:
- At least 8 years of experience in a creative and managing role.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Design.
- Experience in leading the design and concepting / execution / production, across channels and touch points.
- Experience in working in a cross-disciplinary team, and being the lead creative voice towards partners and internal stakeholders.
- You will be a team player and able to build relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, international design culture.
Do you fit to the described profile, and you are ready for an exciting next step in your career? Please apply now with an English resume!