RECRUITMENT & OFFICE COORDINATOR
HTNK is hiring! We’re looking for a Recruitment & Office Coordinator to join our Amsterdam based team.
HTNK is the Dutch premier fashion recruitment & consultancy agency. The company is based in Amsterdam, but our playing field is global. All HTNK consultants have a proven track record across the industry; design & creative management; buying, sales & product management; marketing, communication, digital & brand- and executive management. With this experience we find the right job for the right professional. We pride ourselves on finding the best professionals for our clients.
We are the matchmakers behind the scenes of the fashion industry.
The Recruitment & Office Coordinator coordinates the full cycle recruitment process and assists and supports our recruitment consultants and managing director.
You’re responsible for the smooth running of our day-to-day office life and recruitment process. This includes client and candidate relations, contract negotiations, assisting our team and managing the database. You’re tech-savvy and know your way around ATS / CRM systems and websites. This makes you irreplaceable and a real asset to the HTNK office.
This position entails a 32-40 hour workweek. You will be actively involved in all aspects of recruitment, labour market communication, administration, accountancy, and recruitment-tools, manage our office and support our team on a daily base.
The ideal candidate
You are a born multitasker for whom prioritizing responsibilities comes as a second nature. You are a service-minded people-person with a hands-on mentality. With your social skills you’re able to maintain close contact with both candidates and clients. Experience in recruitment is a big plus. Being digital savvy is your second nature.
We’re looking for the right person that fits and complements the HTNK team; everything we do is a team effort.
What we ask:
As our Recruitment & Office Coordinator we expect you to:
- have experience in office management and/or project management.
- be fluent in Dutch as well as English, spoken & written.
- be able to work independently and at the same time be a team player.
- Have 2 years of experience in a similar role
What we offer:
- A challenging, inspiring job where you get to work with the best in the industry
- An inspiring office in the heart of Amsterdam
- A spot amongst our team of the best recruitment professionals
- Access to our extend experience as well as our broad network in the global fashion industry
- Deep insights behind the scenes of fashion
- A dynamic job with possibilities to grow.
Do you want to be part of our team? Convince us you’re the perfect fit! Send your motivation & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.