BRANDING & PRODUCTION INTERN
As Branding & Event Production Intern you are able to absorb the identity of HTNK and put it images and projects with ease. You get to work independently on your own assignments, but will also be assisting our Project & Communication Manager. You will be working on events and projects such as Global Denim Awards, Lichting, our Curated Store and Amsterdam Denim Days.
At HTNK we're always open to new input and encourage growth.
- Contribute to HTNK’s projects & events by sharing suggestions and creative ideas
- (Assisting in) production of events & projects such as Amsterdam Denim Days, Lichting and the Curated Store at Modefabriek, assisting our Project Manager.
-The opportunity to do the graphic design for the events you’re working on.
- Assist in office administration & maintenance.
-Assist in budget control
-Create callsheets, plannings and briefings for internal communication and to third parties.
What will you learn?
We provide you all the ins and outs of the business side of the fashion industry:
- You’ll gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of event production
- You’ll learn how to communicate in a professional matter from the inside of our company; (intern and extern) with the use of briefings, call sheets, etc.
- You’ll learn how to realize a production-based project from concept and planning to final execution
- You will learn to carry your own responsibilities, while working closely together with our team.
- You will learn to plan & think ahead, keeping deadlines & schedules in mind.
We’re looking for interns of a MBO/HBO/WO education, preferably in fashion/with a fashion background. Contact us if you’re a talented organizer with a knack for graphic design and a strong interest in event production.
Apply now; send your cv & motivation letter to Rubia@htnk.nl