Denim Days Festival Launches in New York!
Global Denim Awards goes to Milan and hosts King and Queen of The Netherlands!As part of the Dutch trade mission to Italy, ‘Best of Both’ impact debates will take place involving Dutch and Italian denim industry leaders. In addition, a Global Denim Awards exhibition will be on display 17-23 June at the Triennale Di Milano. His Majesty King Willem-Alexander and Her Majesty Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit the exhibition as part of the mission. Mariette Hoitink, of fashion recruitment and consultancy agency HTNK and co-founder of House of Denim, will open the exhibition on 17 June and close it on 23 June with a tour for the Dutch Royal couple.
AMSTERDAM DENIM DAYS TO LAUNCH NEW YORK EDITION IN 2017NEW YORK (September 6, 2016) On September 9, the deputy mayor of the city of Amsterdam, Kajsa Ollongren, Mariette Hoitink and Lucel van den Hoeven, co-founders of House of Denim, Jean School and Amsterdam Denim Days, and Andrew Olah of Kingpins Show, hosted “Towards a Brighter Blue”.
Amsterdam Denim Days Must Do's
Kingpins Transformers: learn more about the cost of sustainability on April 21st!April 21st marks the return of the Kingpins Transformers Summit at the WesterUnie, Amsterdam. This year's summit focuses specifically on 'The Cost of Sustainability'. Experts and innovators from every link in the denim supply chain have joined forces in order to spotlight the opportunities and eventual costs of making the denim supply chain truly sustainable.
AMSTERDAM DENIM DAYS 2017
Amsterdam Denim Days is a co-creation between Modefabriek, HTNK, Kingpins Show and House of Denim. We are truly proud to see that something which was nurtured by a few stubborn believers, is here to stay.
Recap Curated Store, Modefabriek January 2017On January 22nd and 23rd HTNK hosted the Curated Store: a 2-day platform at the Modefabriek trade show, spotlighting the next generation of brands. Click here for the photos shot by Laura Klein Nijenhuis Photography.
WORK IT! BY HTNKModefabriek is the Netherland’s one and only fashion tradeshow. HTNK presents the second edition of ‘WORK IT!’ during the upcoming edition of Modefabriek. ‘WORK IT! is a 2-day platform about the jobs of today and tomorrow. Want to accelerate your professional self? Tune in and don’t drop out! The 2nd edition of WORK IT! Is themed ‘seize the new’ and consists of 4 elements:
How to do Amsterdam Denim Days
This week, Amsterdam will be struck by a ray of indigo blue light. Be ready for the transformers and kingpins of the denim industry. Amsterdam Denim Days is almost on.
HTNK is partner of Kingpins and co-founder of House of Denim, Jean School, Global Denim Awards and Amsterdam Denim Days. So let’s get you sorted with a denim-dedicated TO DO-list, so you’ll be ready for a seven-day denim experience from 11-17th of April.
For more information: www.amsterdamdenimdays.com
Save the date for Amsterdam Denim Days: 11 â€“ 17 April 2016This spring, Amsterdam will once again roll out the blue carpet for its third annual Amsterdam Denim Days event.
After gaining huge recognition over the last two years and attracting attendees from around the world, this unique series of shows, gatherings and events returns to the city of Amsterdam.
Older blog posts:
- X BANK- 700m2 of Dutch Creative Innovation
- GLOBAL DENIM AWARDS MADE POSSIBLE BY e3 RETURNS TO AMSTERDAM
- Denim On Stage
- MOAM Collective showt in Rijksmuseum
- PARIS! PARIS!
- Save these dates for Amsterdam Denim Days: 13 â€“ 18 April 2015
- HTNK Story Store at Modefabriek
- HTNK supports Generation 2015 curated by MOAM.
- HTNK Story Store at kleine fabriek
- HTNK Ã©tait Ã Paris!
- Philips Garment Care meets Fashion at HTNK.
- Wool Week Amsterdam by Campaign for Wool
- Looking back at the Global Denim Awards and looking ahead.
- Kingpins Show is coming to Amsterdam 29/30 October 2014
- GLOBAL DENIM AWARDS MADE POSSIBLE BY e3 ANNOUNCES DESIGNERS / MILLS / JUR
- The New Fashion Society reports the convention 'History and Future in Fashion Prediction'.
- Global Denim Awards Press release
- Programme History and Future of Fashion Prediction Conference
- History and future of fashion prediction conference
- Lichting 2014
- HTNK Story Store Modefabriek 2014
- Denim City Head Quarters
- HTNK OneDayShop: photos online
- HTNK OneDayShop: join in!
- FFI- Fashion Talks
- Doutzen Kroes + Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin for MOAM Collective
- HTNK StoryStore and press meeting at Modefabriek July 2013
- Henriette Tilanus wins Lichting 2013
- HTNK OneDayShop : June 2nd
- Last spots at the HTNK OneDayShop!
- HTNK @ Urban Art House
- Open Days Jean School Amsterdam
- opening Urban Art House
- Individuals: AFW 2013
- HTNK Story Store at Kleine Fabriek
- HTNK Portfolio review @ AFW Vodafone Firestarters
- HTNK OneDayShop 25 nov
- NOS news on Dutch Fashion Here & Now India
- Nederlandse Wool Week
- DUTCH FASHION HERE & NOW INDIA
- HTNK @ Modefabriek
- HTNK at Kleine Fabriek: Silver
- HTNK OneDayShop Indigo Kids
- HTNK OneDayShop Indigo Edition @ Modefabriek
- HTNK OneDayShop Indigo Edition @ Modefabriek