HTNK at MODEFABRIEK - CURATED STORE
When: 9th & 10th July
Where: Modefabriek, Amsterdam RAI - District B
The Curated Store by HTNK is a platform at Modefabriek, spotlighting the next generation of cutting-edge brands. The platform supports small and upcoming brands, whilst providing the Modefabriek visitors with a carefully curated selection of brands to keep an eye on.
Click below to find out who's participating this edition!
HTNK at MODEFABRIEK - THE FUTURE OF JOBS & JOBS OF THE FUTURE
When? July 9th and 10th
Where? Modefabriek, Amsterdam RAI, District D
HTNK hosts a 2-day platform about the jobs of today and tomorrow. Want to accelerate your professional self? Tune in and don’t drop out!
The 4th edition of HTNK-the future of jobs & jobs of the future consists of 4 elements:
Modefabriek - Our speakers at jobs of the future & the future of jobs
Kitchen Table Talks is a part of one of our platforms at Modefabriek; the future of jobs & jobs of the future. Meet 4 excelling women with first hand experience in seizing the new.
Featuring 4 professionals who excel in their field. They share insights from their daily work experience with you. Informal talks presented at our XL-sized kitchen table. No need to rsvp, just join and listen, we like spontaneous encounters. And we like people. At HTNK we believe that growing can only be achieved by sharing. At our Modefabriek platform we share some of the best professionals with you. Find our speaker program after the jump;
Denim Days Festival Launches in New York!
NEW YORK | June 6, 2017- New York Denim Days organizers continue to expand the list of the festival’s list of collaborators and co-conspirators, setting the stage for a truly indigo-soaked event that aims to connect denim insiders, designers and brands to denim consumers. Denim lovers searching for the perfect pair of sexy jeans, fade junkies looking to compare notes on raw denim, purists on the hunt for handmade and hard-to-find indigo items, and designers shopping for Americana inspiration will find it New York Denim Days.
Global Denim Awards goes to Milan and hosts King and Queen of The Netherlands!As part of the Dutch trade mission to Italy, ‘Best of Both’ impact debates will take place involving Dutch and Italian denim industry leaders. In addition, a Global Denim Awards exhibition will be on display 17-23 June at the Triennale Di Milano. His Majesty King Willem-Alexander and Her Majesty Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit the exhibition as part of the mission. Mariette Hoitink, of fashion recruitment and consultancy agency HTNK and co-founder of House of Denim, will open the exhibition on 17 June and close it on 23 June with a tour for the Dutch Royal couple.
AMSTERDAM DENIM DAYS TO LAUNCH NEW YORK EDITION IN 2017NEW YORK (September 6, 2016) On September 9, the deputy mayor of the city of Amsterdam, Kajsa Ollongren, Mariette Hoitink and Lucel van den Hoeven, co-founders of House of Denim, Jean School and Amsterdam Denim Days, and Andrew Olah of Kingpins Show, hosted “Towards a Brighter Blue”.
Amsterdam Denim Days Must Do's
The Amsterdam Denim Days are in full swing, as the city has turned our favorite shade of blue this week. Denim lovers from all over the world have gathered here to celebrate our favorite fabric and all it has to offer. HTNK is a proud co-creator of the event, along with Modefabriek, Kingpins Show and House of Denim. On the 21st and 22nd of April, Amsterdam Denim Day’s main event Blueprint Festival will take place. We have highlighted a few must do’s in particular that you do not want to miss at the festival this year!
Kingpins Transformers: learn more about the cost of sustainability on April 21st!April 21st marks the return of the Kingpins Transformers Summit at the WesterUnie, Amsterdam. This year's summit focuses specifically on 'The Cost of Sustainability'. Experts and innovators from every link in the denim supply chain have joined forces in order to spotlight the opportunities and eventual costs of making the denim supply chain truly sustainable.
AMSTERDAM DENIM DAYS 2017
For the fourth year in a row, Amsterdam will once again roll out the blue carpet and host it's internationally-renowned denim festival: Amsterdam Denim Days from April 17-23 at the Westergasfabriekterrein.
Amsterdam Denim Days is a co-creation between Modefabriek, HTNK, Kingpins Show and House of Denim. We are truly proud to see that something which was nurtured by a few stubborn believers, is here to stay.
Recap Curated Store, Modefabriek January 2017On January 22nd and 23rd HTNK hosted the Curated Store: a 2-day platform at the Modefabriek trade show, spotlighting the next generation of brands. Click here for the photos shot by Laura Klein Nijenhuis Photography.
Older blog posts:
- WORK IT! BY HTNK
- How to do Amsterdam Denim Days
- Save the date for Amsterdam Denim Days: 11 â€“ 17 April 2016
- 2015: THE YEAR THAT THINGS CAME TOGETHER
- X BANK- 700m2 of Dutch Creative Innovation
- GLOBAL DENIM AWARDS MADE POSSIBLE BY e3 RETURNS TO AMSTERDAM
- Denim On Stage
- MOAM Collective showt in Rijksmuseum
- PARIS! PARIS!
- Save these dates for Amsterdam Denim Days: 13 â€“ 18 April 2015
- HTNK Story Store at Modefabriek
- HTNK supports Generation 2015 curated by MOAM.
- HTNK Story Store at kleine fabriek
- HTNK Ã©tait Ã Paris!
- Philips Garment Care meets Fashion at HTNK.
- Wool Week Amsterdam by Campaign for Wool
- Looking back at the Global Denim Awards and looking ahead.
- Kingpins Show is coming to Amsterdam 29/30 October 2014
- GLOBAL DENIM AWARDS MADE POSSIBLE BY e3 ANNOUNCES DESIGNERS / MILLS / JUR
- The New Fashion Society reports the convention 'History and Future in Fashion Prediction'.
- Global Denim Awards Press release
- Programme History and Future of Fashion Prediction Conference
- History and future of fashion prediction conference
- Lichting 2014
- HTNK Story Store Modefabriek 2014
- Denim City Head Quarters
- HTNK OneDayShop: photos online
- HTNK OneDayShop: join in!
- FFI- Fashion Talks
- Doutzen Kroes + Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin for MOAM Collective
- HTNK StoryStore and press meeting at Modefabriek July 2013
- Henriette Tilanus wins Lichting 2013
- HTNK OneDayShop : June 2nd
- Last spots at the HTNK OneDayShop!
- HTNK @ Urban Art House
- Open Days Jean School Amsterdam
- opening Urban Art House
- Individuals: AFW 2013
- HTNK Story Store at Kleine Fabriek
- HTNK Portfolio review @ AFW Vodafone Firestarters
- HTNK OneDayShop 25 nov
- NOS news on Dutch Fashion Here & Now India
- Nederlandse Wool Week
- DUTCH FASHION HERE & NOW INDIA
- HTNK @ Modefabriek
- HTNK at Kleine Fabriek: Silver
- HTNK OneDayShop Indigo Kids
- HTNK OneDayShop Indigo Edition @ Modefabriek
- HTNK OneDayShop Indigo Edition @ Modefabriek